Thursday, January 12, 2012

get a hold on







Are you surfing while you wait, 7th in line to talk to a customer service representative who will not be able to answer your question or solve your problem or shed any light on who may have those powers, but will nonetheless ask, when your chat is over, if there is anything else they can help you with? We do appreciate your patience. As your estimated hold time (mwah ha ha) ticks by, you might want to click around the They Draw and Cook site. I haven't cooked anything over there yet, and the recipes are posted more for beauty than utility, I think, but I do like to look at it all and think of what I might be hungry for later.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. I have been curious about this site, seeing it over on Glutton for LIfe’s blog roll.

    Someone better start on dinner here because I am hungry.
    Or, do I stay hidden here in my studio and nibble chocolate?

    xoxoox S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's amazing what you can find out there if you have unlimited free time to be trawling the interwebs. EVERYTHING has been invented and EVERYONE else already knows about it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I want to stop everything and illustrate a recipe. Wait while I put you on hold . . .

    ReplyDelete

This site has moved to araisinandaporpoise.com

See you over there!